Monday, May 3, 2010

Everything Mom

Specially to you for mothers day...

How did you find the energy, Mom to do all the things you did,to be teacher, nurse and counselor to me, when I was a kid.How did you do it all, Mom, cook and friend,Yet find time to be a playmate,I just can’t comprehend.

Mom, without you, there would be no me.Your love, your attention, your guidance,have made me who I am.Although at times..you seems to be hard to me...but as time goes by....I learned you have actually taught be to bold and made me the person I am..Without you, I would be lost,wandering aimlessly,without direction or purpose.You showed me the way to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.Without you, there would be an empty space I could never fill, no matter how I tried.Instead, because of you,I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.

I owe you alot mum which I can never pay back............Thank you, mom.I have always loved you although I dont really showed it often and I always will.And I'm so sorry for hurting you which I often do...

And I thank you for it all.

Angeline Felix


No comments:

Post a Comment